Report NEP-HPE-2014-12-24This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Greasley & Nick Hanley & Eoin McLaughlin & Les Oxley, 2014. "The Emperor Has New Clothes: Empirical Tests of Mainstream Theories of Economic Growth," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2014-01, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Iván H. Ayala & Alfonso Palacio Vera, 2014. "Mainstream Macroeconomics in the Light of Popper [La macroeconomía ortodoxa a la luz de Popper]," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 14-04, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Pavlo Prokopovych, 2014. "Majorized correspondences and equilibrium existence in discontinuous games," Discussion Papers 53, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Spiegler, Ran, 2014. "Bayesian Networks and Boundedly Rational Expectations," CEPR Discussion Papers 10062, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephan Schulmeister, 2014. "Die große Depression, der New Deal, ihre Bewertung durch den Mainstream und die Krise Europas," WIFO Working Papers 483, WIFO.
- José M. Menudo, 2014. "Sir James Steuart on the origins of the exchange economy," Working Papers 14.08, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Werner Gueth & Maria Vittoria Levati & Chiara Nardi & Ivan Soraperra, 2014. "An ultimatum game with multidimensional response strategies," Working Papers 14/2014, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Strunz, Sebastian & Klauer, Bernd & Ring, Irene & Schiller, Johannes, 2014. "Between Scylla and Charybdis: On the place of economic methods and concepts within ecological economics," UFZ Discussion Papers 26/2014, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Hamers, H.J.M. & Josune Albizuri, M., 2013. "Graphs Inducing Totally Balanced and Submodular Chinese Postman Games," Discussion Paper 2013-006, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Maria Bigoni & Gabriele Camera & Marco Casari, 2014. "Money is More than a Memory," Working Papers 14-17, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Ricardo P'erez-Marco, 2014. "On Pareto theory of circulation of elites," Papers 1412.4695, arXiv.org.
- Fusari, Angelo, 2013. "Methodological Misconceptions in the Social Sciences. Rethinking social thought and social processes," MPRA Paper 60164, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Benteng Zou, 2014. "Stochastic stability of endogenous growth: The AK case," CREA Discussion Paper Series 14-30, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Kirchgässner, Gebhard, 2014. "On the Process of Scientific Policy Advice - With Special Reference to Economic Policy," Economics Working Paper Series 1438, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Fuhai HONG, 2014. "Ideals should not be too ideal: Identity and public good contribution," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1411, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Yutaro Hatta, 2014. "Inefficiency in fiscal policy: A political economy of the Laffer curve," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 14-36, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- David Juárez-Luna & Christian Ghiglino, 2014. "Elite capture of democratic politics: the role of social identity," Working papers DTE 573, CIDE, División de Economía.