The French Tradition. An alternative theoretical framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Koolman, G, 1971. "Say's Conception of the Role of the Entrepreneur," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 38(151), pages 269-286, August.
- Schultz, Theodore W, 1975. "The Value of the Ability to Deal with Disequilibria," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 827-846, September.
- Eltis, Walter A, 1975. "Francois Quesnay: A Reinterpretation. 2. The Theory of Economic Growth," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(3), pages 327-351, November.
- Reneé Prendergast, 1991. "Cantillon and the Emergence of the Theory of Profit Contribution," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 23(3), pages 419-429, Fall.
- Philippe Steiner, 1987. "Le projet physiocratique : théorie de la propriété et lien social," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 38(6), pages 1111-1128.
- Rima, Ingrid H., 1998. "Class Conflict and Adam Smith's “Stages of Social History”," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(01), pages 103-113, March.
More about this item
KeywordsClassical and Preclassical; Economic Methodology; Entrepreneurship; Production and Organisations.;
- B1 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-10-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2006-10-28 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2006-10-28 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2006-10-28 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2006-10-28 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pab:wpaper:06.24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publicación Digital - UPO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupoes.html .