The French Tradition. An alternative theoretical framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eltis, Walter A, 1975. "Francois Quesnay: A Reinterpretation. 2. The Theory of Economic Growth," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(3), pages 327-351, November.
- Rima, Ingrid H., 1998. "Class Conflict and Adam Smith's “Stages of Social History”," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(01), pages 103-113, March.
- Koolman, G, 1971. "Say's Conception of the Role of the Entrepreneur," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 38(151), pages 269-286, August.
- Schultz, Theodore W, 1975. "The Value of the Ability to Deal with Disequilibria," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 827-846, September.
- Reneé Prendergast, 1991. "Cantillon and the Emergence of the Theory of Profit Contribution," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 23(3), pages 419-429, Fall.
- Philippe Steiner, 1987. "Le projet physiocratique : théorie de la propriété et lien social," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 38(6), pages 1111-1128.
More about this item
KeywordsClassical and Preclassical; Economic Methodology; Entrepreneurship; Production and Organisations.;
- B1 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-10-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2006-10-28 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2006-10-28 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2006-10-28 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2006-10-28 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pab:wpaper:06.24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publicación Digital - UPO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupoes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.