The Impact Of Supervised Credit Programmes On Technological Change In Developing Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Grant M. Scobie & David L. Franklin, 1977. "The Impact Of Supervised Credit Programmes On Technological Change In Developing Agriculture," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 21(1), pages 1-12, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 1973. "Induced Technical and Institutional Change and the Future of Agriculture," 1973 Conference, August 19-30, 1973, SÃ£o Paulo, Brazil 181215, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Davidson, Bruce Robinson & Martin, Brian Robert, 1965. "The Relationship Between Yields On Farms And In Experiments," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 9(02), December.
- Schultz, Theodore W, 1975. "The Value of the Ability to Deal with Disequilibria," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 827-846, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Griffith, Garry R., 1978. "An Ex Ante Evaluation of the National Pig Carcase Measurement and Information Service," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 46(03), December.
- Lesueur, J.F., 1978. "The Impact Of Supervised Credit Programs On Technological Change In Developing Agriculture: Comment," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 22(02-03).
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Finance; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeau:22992. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.