Report NEP-HIS-2009-05-23This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zhigao Liu, 2009. "Bringing History into Evolutionary Economic Geography for a Better Understanding of Evolution," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0901, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jan 2009.
- Peter L. Rousseau, 2009. "Monetary Policy and the Dollar," NBER Working Papers 14993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eline POELMANS, 2009. "The emergence of the 'coastal steelworks' in the European Coal and Steel Community (ECSC), 1952-1967," Working Papers Department of Economics ces09.07, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Izumi Shirai & Izumi Shirai, 2009. "Agricultural Development and Stabilization of Peasant Households f Economy in Modern Rural Japan between the 1870s and 1930s: The Case of Aomori Prefecture," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-14, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Anna M. Carabelli & Mario A. Cedrini, 2009. "Indian Currency and Beyond. The Legacy of the Early Economics of Keynes in the Times of Bretton Woods II," Working Papers 121, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Monique Florenzano, 2009. "From equilibrium models to mechanism design: On the place and the role of government in the public goods provision analysis in the second part of the twentieth century," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09008, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Kalina Dimitrova & Martin Ivanov & Ralitsa Simeonova-Ganeva, 2009. "Effective exchange rates of the Bulgarian Lev 1879-1939," ICER Working Papers 04-2009, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Fernando López Castellano, 2009. "La contabilidad pública en las Cortes de Cádiz: la “Memoria sobre la Cuenta y Razón de España” (1811) de José Canga Argüelles," FEG Working Paper Series 09/01, Faculty of Economics and Business (University of Granada).
- Franses, Ph.H.B.F. & van Dijk, D.J.C., 2009. "Cointegration in a historical perspective," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2009-08, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Item repec:pts:wpaper:c1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pts:wpaper:f10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luigi Zingales, 2009. "The Future of Securities Regulation," Working Papers 2009.7, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- José M. Menudo & Ramón Tortajada, 2009. "Double Competition and Market Stability in Sir James Steuart," Working Papers 09.06, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Enrico Colombatto, 2009. "Social Contracts and Historical Rules," ICER Working Papers 05-2009, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Frank Neffke, 2008. "Time-Varying Agglomeration Externalities in UK Counties between 1841 and 1971," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0818, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Dec 2008.
- Ellen R. McGrattan, 2010. "Capital taxation during the U.S. Great Depression," Working Papers 670, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Anne Fretel, 2009. "Les entreprises de l'économie sociale comme source d'innovation sociale. Un détour historique par le XIXe siècle," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09016, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.