Bringing History into Evolutionary Economic Geography for a Better Understanding of Evolution
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christine Liefooghe, 2011. "The creative Economy and the dynamics of regional systems : an evolutionary perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1040, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganizational ecology; fashion industry; creative industries; clusters; institutional lock-in;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2009-05-23 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2009-05-23 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HIS-2009-05-23 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2009-05-23 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2009-05-23 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:egu:wpaper:0901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deguunl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .