A.-R.-J. Turgot and the Construction of an Economic Agent called Entrepreneur
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- H. Abraham & Z. S. A. Gurzynski*, 1987. "The Entrepreneur as a Non - Factor," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 55(2), pages 75-79, June.
- Fontaine, Philippe, 1993. "The Capitalist Entrepreneur In Eighteenth-Century Economic Literature," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(01), pages 72-89, March.
- Pelletier, G.R., 1990. "L'entrepreneur dans la pensee economique: l'originalite meconnue de Turgot," Cahiers de recherche 90-04, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Schultz, Theodore W, 1980. " Investment in Entrepreneurial Ability," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 82(4), pages 437-448.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship; History of economic thought; Turgot; methodology.;
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- B1 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925
- B11 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Preclassical (Ancient, Medieval, Mercantilist, Physiocratic)
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-10-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2006-10-28 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2006-10-28 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HIS-2006-10-28 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2006-10-28 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pab:wpaper:06.25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publicación Digital - UPO) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupoes.html .