Report NEP-HPE-2007-05-12This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2007. "Complexity Thinking and Evolutionary Economic Geography," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0703, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Apr 2007.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00143948_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jürgen Essletzbichler & David L. Rigby, 2007. "Exploring Evolutionary Economic Geographies," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0702, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Apr 2007.
- José M. Menudo, 2007. "A.-R.-J. Turgot on a General Market: Competition, Price and History," Working Papers 07.07, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00143952_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hasan, Zubair, 1998. "Islamization of Knowledge in Economics: Issues and Agenda," MPRA Paper 2981, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ivo Maes, 2007. "The spread of Keynesian economics : a comparison of the Belgian and Italian experiences," Working Paper Research 113, National Bank of Belgium.
- Kurt Dopfer, 2007. "Grundzüge der Evolutionsökonomie - Analytik, Ontologie und theoretische Schlüsselkonzepte," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-10, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Stan du Plessis, 2007. "Two optimistic traditions in the dismal science: rationalism and the "invisible hand"," Working Papers 07/2007, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00068868_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore