Report NEP-HPE-2007-05-12This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2007. "Complexity Thinking and Evolutionary Economic Geography," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0703, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Apr 2007.
- Alain Béraud, 2012. "Kaldor et la théorie keynésienne de la répartition," Post-Print halshs-00143948, HAL.
- Jürgen Essletzbichler & David L. Rigby, 2007. "Exploring Evolutionary Economic Geographies," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0702, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Apr 2007.
- José M. Menudo, 2007. "A.-R.-J. Turgot on a General Market: Competition, Price and History," Working Papers 07.07, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00143952_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hasan, Zubair, 1998. "Islamization of Knowledge in Economics: Issues and Agenda," MPRA Paper 2981, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ivo Maes, 2007. "The spread of Keynesian economics : a comparison of the Belgian and Italian experiences," Working Paper Research 113, National Bank of Belgium.
- Kurt Dopfer, 2007. "Grundzüge der Evolutionsökonomie - Analytik, Ontologie und theoretische Schlüsselkonzepte," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-10, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Stan du Plessis, 2007. "Two optimistic traditions in the dismal science: rationalism and the "invisible hand"," Working Papers 07/2007, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Marie-Hélène Massot & Jimmy Armoogum & Patrick Bonnel & David Caubel, 2004. "Une ville sans voiture : utopie ?," Post-Print halshs-00068868, HAL.