The spread of Keynesian economics : a comparison of the Belgian and Italian experiences
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Paul Abraham, 2003. "Monetary and Financial Thinking in Europe - Evidence from Four Decades of SUERF," SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 2003/3 edited by Morten Balling, March.
- Ivo Maes & Erik Buyst, 2005. "Migration and Americanization: The special case of Belgian economics," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 73-88.
- Erik Buyst & Ivo Maes & Henk W. Plasmeijer & Evert Schoorl, 2005. "Comparing the Development of Economics during the Twentieth Century in Belgium and the Netherlands," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 37(1), pages 61-78, Spring.
- Jean-Paul Abraham, 2003. "Monetary and Financial Thinking in Europe - Evidence from Four Decades of SUERF," Chapters in SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Ivo Maes & Lucia Quaglia, 2003. "The process of European monetary integration : a comparison of the Belgian and Italian approaches," Working Paper Research 40, National Bank of Belgium.
- Ivo Maes & Lucia Quaglia, 2003. "The process of european monetary integration: a comparison of the belgian and italian approaches," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 56(227), pages 299-335.
- Ivo Maes & Lucia Quaglia, 2003. "The process of european monetary integration: a comparison of the belgian and italian approaches," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 56(227), pages 299-335.
- Coddington, Alan, 1976. "Keynesian Economics: The Search for First Principles," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 1258-1273, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lepore, Amedeo, 2012. "L’andamento della spesa per l’intervento straordinario nel Mezzogiorno d’Italia, dalla golden age alla fine del XX secolo. (The trends in the expenditures of the extraordinary intervention in southern," De Computis "Revista Española de Historia de la Contabilidad". De Computis "Spanish Journal of Accounting History"., Asociación Española de Contabilidad y Administración de Empresas (AECA). Spanish Accounting and Business Administration Association., pages 76-119.
More about this item
KeywordsKeynesian economics; Belgium; Italy; macroeconomic policy-making;
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2007-05-12 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2007-05-12 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2007-05-12 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2007-05-12 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbb:reswpp:200705-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bnbgvbe.html .