Islamic Banks: Profit sharing, equity, leverage lure and credit control
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hasan, Zubair, 2008. "Islamic banks:Profit sharing, equity, leverage lure, and credit control," MPRA Paper 30392, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2008.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Chung-cheng & Chang, Juin-jen & Lai, Ching-chong, 2002. "Profit sharing as a worker discipline device," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 815-828, November.
- Zubair Hasan, 2008.
"Credit creation and control: an unresolved issue in Islamic banking,"
International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 69-81, April.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2008. "Credit creation and control: an unresolved issue in Islamic banking," MPRA Paper 8130, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Apr 2008.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2005. "Islamic banking at the crossroads: theory versus practice," MPRA Paper 2821, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Zubair, 1985. "Determination of Profit and Loss Sharing Ratios in Interest-Free Business Finance," MPRA Paper 3013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2002. "Mudaraba as a mode of finance in Islamic banking: theory, practice and problems," MPRA Paper 2951, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2012.
"Incentive-compatible sukukmusharkah for private sector funding: Comment,"
41916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2012. "Incentive-compatible sukukmusharkah for private sector funding: Comment," MPRA Paper 41873, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Zubair Hasan, 2014. "The recent turmoil and monetary policy in a dual financial system with Islamic perspective," MPRA Paper 57133, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsKey words: Islamic banking; Two-tier mudaraba; Profit sharing ratio; Division of profit; Leverage lure;
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:11737. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.