Money creation and control from Islamic perspective
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hasan, Zubair, 2011. "Money creation and control from Islamic perspective," MPRA Paper 28366, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cizakca, Murat, 2010. "The case against the Islamic gold dinar," MPRA Paper 26645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laurent Weill, 2009. "Do Islamic Banks Have Greater Market Power ?," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2009-02, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Zubair Hasan, 2008.
"Credit creation and control: an unresolved issue in Islamic banking,"
International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 69-81, April.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2008. "Credit creation and control: an unresolved issue in Islamic banking," MPRA Paper 8130, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Apr 2008.
- Gary Gorton & Lixin Huang, 2002. "Banking Panics and the Origin of Central Banking," NBER Working Papers 9137, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2009. "Profit sharing ratios in mudaraba contract revisited," MPRA Paper 21843, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2007. "Ensuring exchange rate stability: Is return to gold (Dinar)possible?," MPRA Paper 8134, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2012. "Money evolution and control in the context of current financial crisis with Islamic inputs," MPRA Paper 73532, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
More about this item
KeywordsKey words: Monetary policies; Gold standard; managed currency; Islamic banking; Central banks;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- B25 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary; Austrian; Stockholm School
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39796. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .