Profit sharing ratios in mudaraba contract revisited
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hasan, Zubair, 1985. "Determination of Profit and Loss Sharing Ratios in Interest-Free Business Finance," MPRA Paper 3013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zubair Hasan, 2016.
"PLS Finance and Monetary Policy: A New Measure Mooted,"
Journal of Reviews on Global Economics,
Lifescience Global, vol. 5, pages 288-297.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2016. "PLS Finance and Monetary Policy: A New Measure Mooted," MPRA Paper 72917, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Feb 2016.
- Hasan, Zubair Hasan, 2014. "The recent turmoil and monetary policy in a dual financial system with Islamic perspective," MPRA Paper 57133, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2011.
"Money creation and control from Islamic perspective,"
28366, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2011. "Money creation and control from Islamic perspective," MPRA Paper 39796, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Dec 2011.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2016. "Credit control instruments in a dual banking system: leverage control rate (LCR) – a proposal," MPRA Paper 65027, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Feb 2016.
More about this item
KeywordsMudarabah; Islamic banks; profit sharing ratio; credit control;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:21843. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.