Determination of Profit and Loss Sharing Ratios in Interest-Free Business Finance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hasan, Zubair, 1991. "Comments on Mohsin S. Khan and Abbas Mirakhor, The Financial System and Monetary Policy in an Islamic Economy," MPRA Paper 3183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2012.
"Incentive-compatible sukukmusharkah for private sector funding: Comment,"
41916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2012. "Incentive-compatible sukukmusharkah for private sector funding: Comment," MPRA Paper 41873, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zubair Hasan, 2016.
"PLS Finance and Monetary Policy: A New Measure Mooted,"
Journal of Reviews on Global Economics,
Lifescience Global, vol. 5, pages 288-297.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2016. "PLS Finance and Monetary Policy: A New Measure Mooted," MPRA Paper 72917, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Feb 2016.
- Hasan, Zubair Hasan, 2014. "The recent turmoil and monetary policy in a dual financial system with Islamic perspective," MPRA Paper 57133, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kaouther Jouaber & Meryem Mehri, 2012. "A Theory of Profit Sharing Ratio under Adverse Selection: The Case of Islamic Venture Capital," Post-Print hal-01525795, HAL.
- Giorgio Gomel & Angelo Cicogna & Domenico De Falco & Marco Valerio Della Penna & Lorenzo Di Bona De Sarzana & Angela Di Maria & Patrizia Di Natale & Alessandra Freni & Sergio Masciantonio & Giacomo Od, 2010. "Islamic finance and conventional financial systems. Market trends, supervisory perspectives and implications for central banking activity," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 73, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2008.
"Islamic Banks: Profit sharing, equity, leverage lure and credit control,"
11737, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2008.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2008. "Islamic banks:Profit sharing, equity, leverage lure, and credit control," MPRA Paper 30392, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2008.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9551 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shamim Ahmad Siddiqui شميم أحمد صديقي, 2008. "An Evaluation of Research on Monetary Policy and Stability of the Islamic Economic system تقييم الأبحاث المتعلقة بالسياسة والاستقرار المالي لنظام الاقتصاد الإسلامي," Papers and books based on the proceedings of the Conferences organized by the Islamic Economics Institute, KAAU. 51, King Abdulaziz University, Islamic Economics Institute..
- Hasan, Zubair, 2009. "Profit sharing ratios in mudaraba contract revisited," MPRA Paper 21843, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
More about this item
KeywordsProfit sharing; macro level model; mico model; leverage effects; relative profitability;
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- D49 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Other
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:3013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.