Incentive-compatible sukukmusharkah for private sector funding: Comment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hasan, Zubair, 2012. "Incentive-compatible sukukmusharkah for private sector funding: Comment," MPRA Paper 41873, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bacha, Obiyathulla I., 1997. "Adapting Mudarabah Financing to Contemporary Realities: A Proposed Financing Structure," MPRA Paper 12732, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 1996.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2008.
"Islamic Banks: Profit sharing, equity, leverage lure and credit control,"
11737, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2008.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2008. "Islamic banks:Profit sharing, equity, leverage lure, and credit control," MPRA Paper 30392, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2008.
- Hasan, Zubair, 1985. "Determination of Profit and Loss Sharing Ratios in Interest-Free Business Finance," MPRA Paper 3013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsIslamic finance; profit sharing ratios; mudarabah; sukuk;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:41916. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.