Adapting Mudarabah Financing to Contemporary Realities: A Proposed Financing Structure
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Obiyathulla Ismath Bacha, 1995. "Conventional Versus Mudarabah Financing: An Agency Cost Perspective," IIUM Journal of Economics and Management, IIUM Journal of Economis and Management, vol. 4(2), pages 33-50, DECEMBER.
- Geske, Robert, 1977. "The Valuation of Corporate Liabilities as Compound Options," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 541-552, November.
- Wilson, Rodney, 1994. "Development Of Financial Instruments In An Islamic Framework," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 2, pages 103-115.
- Ahmad, Ziauddin, 1994. "Islamic Banking: State Of The Art," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 2, pages 1-33.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2012.
"Incentive-compatible sukukmusharkah for private sector funding: Comment,"
41916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2012. "Incentive-compatible sukukmusharkah for private sector funding: Comment," MPRA Paper 41873, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kaouther Jouaber & Meryem Mehri, 2012. "A Theory of Profit Sharing Ratio under Adverse Selection: The Case of Islamic Venture Capital," Post-Print hal-01525795, HAL.
- Adil EL Fakir & Mohamed Tkiouat, 2016. "Single or Menu Contracting: A Game Theory Application of the Hersanyi Model to Mudaraba Financing," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(1), pages 221-230.
- Rasem N. Kayed, 2012. "The entrepreneurial role of profit-and-loss sharing modes of finance: theory and practice," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(3), pages 203-228, August.
- Kamaruzdin, Thaqif & Masih, Mansur, 2014. "An inquiry into the stability of Islamic Financial Services Institutions in terms of volatility, risk and correlations: A case study of Malaysia employing M-GARCH t-DCC and MODWT Wavelet approaches," MPRA Paper 60248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9551 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abdou Diaw & Abdoulaye Mbow, 2011. "A comparative study of the returns onMudharabah deposit and on equity in Islamic banks," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(4), pages 229-242, November.
- Daher, Hassan & Masih, Mansur & Ibrahim, Mansor, 2015. "The unique risk exposures of Islamic banks’ capital buffers: A dynamic panel data analysis," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 36-52.
- Daher, Hassan & Masih, A.Mansur M. & Ibrahim, Mansor H., 2014. "Islamic Banks’ Capital Buffers: Unique Risk Exposures and the Disciplining Effects of Charter Values," MPRA Paper 56947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsAn adapted model for Mudarabah; Islamic profit-loss sharing financing;
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12732. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.