The Valuation of Corporate Liabilities as Compound Options: A Correction
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael B. Imerman, 0. "When enough is not enough: bank capital and the Too-Big-To-Fail subsidy," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-36.
- Chen, Ren-Raw & Chidambaran, N.K. & Imerman, Michael B. & Sopranzetti, Ben J., 2014. "Liquidity, leverage, and Lehman: A structural analysis of financial institutions in crisis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 117-139.
- Fontana, Claudio & Schmidt, Thorsten, 2018. "General dynamic term structures under default risk," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 128(10), pages 3353-3386.
- Mohamed N. Abdelghani & Alexander V. Melnikov, 2017. "Optional Defaultable Markets," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(4), pages 1-21, October.
- Lee, Meng-Yu & Yeh, Fang-Bo & Chen, An-Pin, 2008. "The generalized sequential compound options pricing and sensitivity analysis," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 38-54, January.
- Chen, Ren-Raw & Yang, Tung-Hsiao & Yeh, Shih-Kuo, 2017. "The liquidity impact on firm values: The evidence of Taiwan's banking industry," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 191-202.
- Edwin O. Fischer & Lisa-Maria Kampl & Ines Wöckl, 2019. "On the Valuation and Analysis of Risky Debt: A Theoretical Approach Using a Multivariate Extension of the Merton Model," Working Paper Series, Social and Economic Sciences 2019-02, Faculty of Social and Economic Sciences, Karl-Franzens-University Graz.
- Chen, Andrew H. & Hung, Mao-Wei & Mazumdar, Sumon C., 1995. "Loan covenants and corporate debt policy under bank regulations," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1419-1436, November.
- Borochin, Paul & Kopeliovich, Yaacov & Shea, Kevin, 2020. "A general method for valuing complex capital structures," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 35(C).
- Elettra, Agliardi & Rossella, Agliardi, 2003. "A generalization of the Geske formula for compound options," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 75-82, February.
- Jorge A Chan-Lau & Andre O Santos, 2010. "Public Debt Sustainability and Management in a Compound Option Framework," IMF Working Papers 2010/002, International Monetary Fund.
- Yeh, Chung-Ying & Yeh, Shih-Kuo & Chen, Ren-Raw, 2014. "Liquidity discount in the opaque market: The evidence from Taiwan's Emerging Stock Market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 297-309.
- Hann-Shing Ju & Ren-Raw Chen & Shih-Kuo Yeh & Tung-Hsiao Yang, 2015. "Evaluation of conducting capital structure arbitrage using the multi-period extended Geske–Johnson model," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 89-111, January.
- Claudio Fontana & Thorsten Schmidt, 2016. "General dynamic term structures under default risk," Papers 1603.03198, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2017.
- Michael B. Imerman, 2020. "When enough is not enough: bank capital and the Too-Big-To-Fail subsidy," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 55(4), pages 1371-1406, November.
- Peter J. Zeitsch, 2017. "Capital Structure Arbitrage under a Risk-Neutral Calibration," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Gunter Löffler, 2013. "Can rating agencies look through the cycle?," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 623-646, May.
- Fernández, Pablo, 1996. "Convertible bonds in Spain: A different security," IESE Research Papers D/311, IESE Business School.
- Liu, Yu-hong & Jiang, I-Ming & Hsu, Wei-tze, 2018. "Compound option pricing under a double exponential Jump-diffusion model," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 30-53.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:19:y:1984:i:02:p:231-232_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/jfq .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.