An Evaluation of Research on Monetary Policy and Stability of the Islamic Economic system تقييم الأبحاث المتعلقة بالسياسة والاستقرار المالي لنظام الاقتصاد الإسلامي
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:pje:journl:article1989sumiii is not listed on IDEAS
- Hasan, Zubair, 1985. "Determination of Profit and Loss Sharing Ratios in Interest-Free Business Finance," MPRA Paper 3013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Obiyathulla Ismath Bacha, 1995. "Conventional Versus Mudarabah Financing: An Agency Cost Perspective," IIUM Journal of Economics and Management, IIUM Journal of Economis and Management, vol. 4(2), pages 33-50, DECEMBER.
- Mohsen Fardmanesh & Shamim A. Siddiqui, 1994. "Financial Instability and the Share Economy," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 20(1), pages 75-84, Winter.
- Ahmad, Ziauddin, 1994. "Islamic Banking: State Of The Art," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 2, pages 1-33.
- Hamid Zangeneh, 1995. "A Macroeconomic Model of an Interest-free System," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 34(1), pages 55-68.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:abd:ieicfp:51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (King Abdulaziz University, Islamic Economics Institute.). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cikausa.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.