Ensuring exchange rate stability: Is return to gold (Dinar)possible?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chichilnisky,Graciela & Heal,Geoffrey M., 2005. "The Evolving International Economy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521310017, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edo Omercevic, 2014. "Introducing Good Money: Legal Tender Problem Or Question Of Structured Approach?," DANUBE: Law and Economics Review, European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 1, pages 53-64, March.
- Cizakca, Murat, 2010. "The case against the Islamic gold dinar," MPRA Paper 26645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:pra:mprapa:39795 is not listed on IDEAS
- Islahi, Abdul Azim, 2013.
"Economic and Financial Crises in Fifteenth-Century Egypt: Lessons From the History,"
Islamic Economic Studies,
The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 21, pages 71-94.
- Islahi, Abdul Azim, 2011. "Economic and Financial Crises in Fifteenth-Century Egypt: Lessons From the History," MPRA Paper 61798, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Omerčević, Edo, 2013. "Monetary systems, sustainable growth and inclusive economic development," MPRA Paper 44559, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2011.
"Money creation and control from Islamic perspective,"
28366, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2011. "Money creation and control from Islamic perspective," MPRA Paper 39796, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Dec 2011.
More about this item
KeywordsGold Standard; Gold Dinar; seigniorage; Exchange rate stability; Bilateral trade agreements;
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.