Monetary systems, sustainable growth and inclusive economic development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- van den Hauwe, Ludwig, 2007. "Gary Becker on Free Banking," MPRA Paper 12825, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Nov 2007.
- Cizakca, Murat, 2010. "The case against the Islamic gold dinar," MPRA Paper 26645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marx, Karl, 2008. "Capital: An Abridged Edition," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199535705 edited by McLellan, David.
- Hoppe, Hans-Hermann, 1994. "How Is Fiat Money Possible?--or, the Devolution of Money and Credit," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 7(2), pages 49-74.
- David Laidler, 2006.
"Free Banking and the Bank of Canada,"
Bank of Canada Review,
Bank of Canada, vol. 2005(Winter), pages 15-24.
- David Laidler, 2005. "Free Banking and the Bank of Canada," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20054, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2007. "Ensuring exchange rate stability: Is return to gold (Dinar)possible?," MPRA Paper 8134, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; economic development; monetary systems;
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2013-03-30 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-HPE-2013-03-30 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2013-03-30 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2013-03-30 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:44559. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.