Report NEP-MON-2013-03-30This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul de Grauwe, 2013. "Design Failures in the Eurozone: Can they be fixed?," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 7, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Frantisek Brazdik, 2013. "Expected Regime Change: Transition Toward Nominal Exchange Rate Stability," Working Papers 2013/02, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Oganesyan, Gayane, 2013. "The changed role of the lender of last resort: Crisis responses of the Federal Reserve, European Central Bank and Bank of England," IPE Working Papers 19/2013, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Mthuli Ncube & Eliphas Ndou, 2013. "Working Paper 169 - Monetary Policy and Exchange Rate Shocks on South African Trade Balance," Working Paper Series 448, African Development Bank.
- Roman Horváth & Dan Vaško, 2013. "Central Bank Transparency and Financial Stability: Measurement, Determinants and Effects," FIW Working Paper series 113, FIW.
- Ronald Heijmans & Lola Hernández & Richard Heuver, 2013. "Determinants of the rate of the Dutch unsecured overnight money market," DNB Working Papers 374, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Augeraud-Véron, Emmanuelle & Hupkes, Hermen Jan, 2013. "Bounded Interest Rate Feedback Rules in Continuous-Time," MPRA Paper 45424, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ali Coskun Tunçer, 2013. "The Black Swan of the Golden Periphery: The Ottoman Empire during the Classical Gold Standard Era," Working Papers 14, Department of Economic and Social History at the University of Cambridge.
- Rustam Jamilov & Balázs Égert, 2013. "Interest Rate Pass-Through and Monetary Policy Asymmetry: A Journey into the Caucasian Black Box," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-9, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Tsvetomira Tsenova, 2013. "International Monetary Transmission with Bank Heterogeneity and Default Risk," FIW Working Paper series 110, FIW.
- Khan, Muhammad & Kebewar, mazen & Nenovsky, Nikolay, 2013. "Inflation Uncertainty, Output Growth Uncertainty and Macroeconomic Performance: Comparing Alternative Exchange Rate Regimes in Eastern Europe," MPRA Paper 45523, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Kettemann & Signe Krogstrup, 2013. "Portfolio balance effects of the SNB's bond purchase program," ECON - Working Papers 116, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Omerčević, Edo, 2013. "Monetary systems, sustainable growth and inclusive economic development," MPRA Paper 44559, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Markku Lanne & Jani Luoto, 2013. "A Noncausal Autoregressive Model with Time-Varying Parameters: An Application to U.S. Inflation," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1285, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Markku Lanne, 2013. "Noncausality and Inflation Persistence," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1286, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Alain Béraud, 2013. "The Keynesian Model Framework And The Choice Of The Unit Of Measure," THEMA Working Papers 2013-11, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Skouras, Thanos, 2013. "The euro crisis and its lessons from a Greek perspective," MPRA Paper 45221, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Craig Burnside & Jeremy J. Graveline, 2013. "Exchange Rate Determination, Risk Sharing and the Asset Market View," Working Papers 13-1, Duke University, Department of Economics.