The changed role of the lender of last resort: Crisis responses of the Federal Reserve, European Central Bank and Bank of England
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nijathaworn, Bandid & Chaikhor, Suwatchai & Chotika-arpa, Suppakorn & Sakkankosone, Suchart, 2015. "Monetary Policy and Foreign Exchange Management: Reforming Central Bank Functions in Myanmar," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 431, Asian Development Bank.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2014. "Market-making and proprietary trading: industry trends, drivers and policy implications," CGFS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 52.
More about this item
KeywordsLender of Last Resort; Walter Bagehot's Lombard Street; penalty rate; secure collateral; solvency and illiquidity; monetary policy; Federal Reserve Bank; European Central Bank; Bank of England; Market Maker of Last Resort; quantitative easing; Buyer of Last Resort;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2013-03-30 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2013-03-30 (European Economics)
- NEP-MON-2013-03-30 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ipewps:192013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iphwrde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .