Report NEP-CBA-2013-03-30This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roman Horváth & Dan Vaško, 2013. "Central Bank Transparency and Financial Stability: Measurement, Determinants and Effects," FIW Working Paper series 113, FIW.
- Tsvetomira Tsenova, 2013. "International Monetary Transmission with Bank Heterogeneity and Default Risk," FIW Working Paper series 110, FIW.
- Xisong Jin & Francisco Nadal De Simone, 2013. "Banking Systemic Vulnerabilities: A Tail-risk Dynamic CIMDO Approach," BCL working papers 82, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Augeraud-Véron, Emmanuelle & Hupkes, Hermen Jan, 2013. "Bounded Interest Rate Feedback Rules in Continuous-Time," MPRA Paper 45424, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oganesyan, Gayane, 2013. "The changed role of the lender of last resort: Crisis responses of the Federal Reserve, European Central Bank and Bank of England," IPE Working Papers 19/2013, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- BÃ©nassy-quÃ©rÃ©, A. & Roussellet, A., 2013. "Fiscal Sustainability in the Presence of Systemic Banks: the Case of EU Countries," Working papers 428, Banque de France.
- Darne, O. & Levy-Rueff, O. & Pop, A., 2013. "Calibrating Initial Shocks in Bank Stress Test Scenarios: An Outlier Detection Based Approach," Working papers 426, Banque de France.
- P. Manasse & R. Savona & M. Vezzoli, 2013. "Rules of Thumb for Banking Crises in Emerging Markets," Working Papers wp872, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Moore, Kyle & Zhou, Chen, 2013. ""Too big to fail" or "Too non-traditional to fail"?: The determinants of banks' systemic importance," MPRA Paper 45589, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michiel Bijlsma & Gijsbert T. J. Zwart, 2013. "The changing landscape of financial markets in Europe, the United States and Japan," Working Papers 774, Bruegel.