The Keynesian Model Framework And The Choice Of The Unit Of Measure
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsKeynes; IS-LM; units of measure.;
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2013-03-30 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2013-03-30 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MON-2013-03-30 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2013-03-30 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ema:worpap:2013-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefania Marcassa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/themafr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .