Free Banking and the Bank of Canada
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lawrence H. White, 2013. "Antifragile Banking and Monetary Systems," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 33(3), pages 474-484, Fall.
- repec:eee:jmacro:v:54:y:2017:i:pa:p:12-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Omerčević, Edo, 2013. "Monetary systems, sustainable growth and inclusive economic development," MPRA Paper 44559, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsBank of Canada; central banking; free banking; price stability rates; unemployment; multiplier;
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E59 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-06-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2005-06-14 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-HIS-2005-06-14 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2005-06-14 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2005-06-14 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2005-06-14 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwo:epuwoc:20054. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://economics.uwo.ca/research/research_papers/epri_workingpapers.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .