Report NEP-ARA-2013-03-30This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marek Dabrowski & Luc DeWulf, 2013. "Economic Development, Trade and Investment in the Eastern and Southern Mediterranean Region," CASE Network Reports 0111, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Emanuel Bergasse & Wojciech PaczyÅ„ski & Marek DÄ…browski & Luc De Wulf, 2013. "The Relationship Between Energy and Socio-Economic Development in the Southern and Eastern Mediterranean," CASE Network Reports 0112, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- doğru, bülent, 2013. "Seigniorage Revenue and Inflation Tax in Turkish economy," MPRA Paper 45538, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Omerčević, Edo, 2013. "Monetary systems, sustainable growth and inclusive economic development," MPRA Paper 44559, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karim, Mohamed, 2013. "Taxation of agricultural sector in Morocco. An Analysis using a Dynamic Computable General Equilibrium Model," MPRA Paper 45622, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ali Coskun Tunçer, 2013. "The Black Swan of the Golden Periphery: The Ottoman Empire during the Classical Gold Standard Era," Working Papers 8, Department of Economic and Social History at the University of Cambridge.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Fabien Prieur & Klarizze Puzon, 2013. "The Dynamics of Lobbying under Uncertainty: On Political Liberalization in Arab Countries," AMSE Working Papers 1317, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.