Islamic Financial in the Global Financial System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad Iqbal Anjum, 2008. "Islamic world's development policy responses to the challenges of financial globalization," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(1), pages 5-16, February.
- Muhammad Iqbal Anjum, 2006. "Globalization at crossroads of warfare, revolution, and universalization: The Islamic panacea, stratagem and policy instruments," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(3), pages 162-177, July.
- Zubair Hasan, 2008.
"Credit creation and control: an unresolved issue in Islamic banking,"
International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 69-81, April.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2008. "Credit creation and control: an unresolved issue in Islamic banking," MPRA Paper 8130, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Apr 2008.
- M. Mansoor Khan & M. Ishaq Bhatti, 2008. "Development in Islamic banking: a financial risk-allocation approach," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 9(1), pages 40-51, January.
- Abbas Mirakhor & Mohsin S. Khan, 1991. "Islamic Banking," IMF Working Papers 91/88, International Monetary Fund.
- Walter B. Wriston, 1998. "Dumb Networks and Smart Capital," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 17(3), Winter.
- International Monetary Fund, 2002. "Islamic Financial Institutions and Products in the Global Financial System; Key Issues in Risk Management and Challenges Ahead," IMF Working Papers 02/192, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsIslamic Finance; Global Finance; Shariah (Islamic Law); Education; Evolution; Future Strategies; Financial Produsts;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:asi:aeafrj:2012:p:207-223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Qazi Muhammad Imran). General contact details of provider: http://www.aessweb.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.