Report NEP-CWA-2008-05-17This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Desh Gupta, 2008. "India's Lagging Sector: Indian Agriculture in a Globalising Economy," ASARC Working Papers 2008-05, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Mustafizur Rahman & Habibur Rahman & Wasel Bin Shadat, 2007. "BCIM Economic Cooperation: Prospects and Challenges," CPD Working Paper 64, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:8695 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sukanya Das & Ekin Birol & ARabindra N. Bhattacharya, 2008. "Informing Efficient and Effective Solid Waste Management to Improve Local Environmental Quality and Public Health: Application of the Choice Experiment Method in West Bengal, India," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 33.2008, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2008.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:8687 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Erdogdu, Oya Safinaz, 2007.
"Özel Sektör Tasarruflarında Mali Politika Etkileri
[The Effect of Fiscal Policy on Private Sector Savings]," MPRA Paper 8681, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Jan 2008.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2008. "Islamic finance education at graduate level: Current position and challenges," MPRA Paper 8712, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Raghav Gaiha & Shylashri Shankar, 2008. "National Rural Employment Guarantee Programme in Andhra Pradesh: Some Recent Evidence," ASARC Working Papers 2008-04, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Herani, Gobind M. & Pervez, Mohammad Wasim & Rajar, Allah Wasayo & Shaikh, Riaz Ahmed, 2008. "Livestock: A Reliable Source of Income Generation and Rehabilitation of Environment at Tharparkar," MPRA Paper 8700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mehmet Guclu, 2008. "The Determinants of Exchange Rate Regimes in Emerging Market Economies," Working Papers 0806, Ege University, Department of Economics.