National Rural Employment Guarantee Programme in Andhra Pradesh: Some Recent Evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Raghbendra Jha & Raghav Gaiha & Shylashri Shankar, 2008.
"National Rural Employment Guarantee Programme in India - A Review,"
ASARC Working Papers
2008-01, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Raghbendra Jha & Raghav Gaiha & Shylashri Shankar, 2008. "National Rural Employment Guarantee Programme in India - A Review," Departmental Working Papers 2008-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-05-17 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-05-17 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-LAB-2008-05-17 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:asarcc:2008-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raghbendra Jha). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .