National Rural Employment Guarantee Programme in India - A Review
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Raghbendra Jha & Raghav Gaiha & Shylashri Shankar, 2008. "National Rural Employment Guarantee Programme in India - A Review," Departmental Working Papers 2008-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Raghav Gaiha & Shylashri Shankar, 2008. "National Rural Employment Guarantee Programme in Andhra Pradesh: Some Recent Evidence," ASARC Working Papers 2008-04, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
More about this item
KeywordsNational Rural Employment Guarantee Program;
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- D69 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Other
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-02-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-02-23 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2008-02-23 (Development)
- NEP-LAB-2008-02-23 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:asarcc:2008-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raghbendra Jha). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .