BCIM Economic Cooperation: Prospects and Challenges
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mustafizur Rahman & Habibur Rahman & Wasel Bin Shadat, 2007. "BCIM Economic Cooperation - Prospects and Challenges," Trade Working Papers 22297, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Malaga, Jaime E. & Mohanty, Samarendu, 2003. "The Agreement on Textiles and Clothing: Is It a WTO Failure?," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 4(1).
- Denis Audet, 2004. "Structural Adjustment in Textiles and Clothing in the Post-ATC Trading Environment," OECD Trade Policy Papers 4, OECD Publishing.
- Deepak Bhattasali & Li Shantong & Will Martin, 2004. "China's Accession to the World Trade Organization, Policy Reform, and Poverty Reduction: An Introduction," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 18(1), pages 1-2.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic cooperation; bangladesh; India; China; Myanmar;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-05-17 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-SEA-2008-05-17 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pdb:opaper:64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Avra Bhattacharjee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpdddbd.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .