India's Lagging Sector: Indian Agriculture in a Globalising Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Umali-Deininger, Dina L. & Deininger, Klaus W., 2001.
"Towards greater food security for India's poor: balancing government intervention and private competition,"
Blackwell, vol. 25(2-3), pages 321-335, September.
- Umali-Deininger, Dina L. & Deininger, Klaus W., 2001. "Towards greater food security for India's poor: balancing government intervention and private competition," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 25(2-3), September.
- Fogel, Robert W, 1994.
"Economic Growth, Population Theory, and Physiology: The Bearing of Long-Term Processes on the Making of Economic Policy,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 84(3), pages 369-395, June.
- Fogel, Robert W., 1993. "Economic Growth, Population Theory, and Physiology: The Bearing of Long-Term Processes on the Making of Economic Policy," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1993-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Robert W. Fogel, 1994. "Economic Growth, Population Theory, and Physiology: The Bearing of Long-Term Processes on the Making of Economic Policy," NBER Working Papers 4638, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- World Bank, 2000. "India : Policies to Reduce Poverty and Accelerate Sustainable Development," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15106, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Singh, Simron Jit & Krausmann, Fridolin & Gingrich, Simone & Haberl, Helmut & Erb, Karl-Heinz & Lanz, Peter & Martinez-Alier, Joan & Temper, Leah, 2012. "India's biophysical economy, 1961–2008. Sustainability in a national and global context," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 60-69.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-05-17 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-05-17 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2008-05-17 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:asarcc:2008-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raghbendra Jha). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.