Report NEP-EDU-2008-05-17This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sebastian Braun & Nadja Dwenger, 2008. "Success in the University Admission Process in Germany: Regional Provenance Matters," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 789, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Laurini, Márcio P., 2007. "A note on the use of quantile regression in beta convergence analysis," Insper Working Papers wpe_95, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Francesc Dilme, 2008. "Parents Investments and Education Returns," Working Papers in Economics 194, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Thomas Dee & Martin West, 2008. "The Non-Cognitive Returns to Class Size," NBER Working Papers 13994, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angel de la Fuente & Juan Francisco Jimeno, 2008. "The private and fiscal returns to schooling and the effect of public policies on private incentives to invest in education: a general framework and some results for the EU," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 737.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Jeffrey S. DeSimone, 2008. "The Impact of Employment during School on College Student Academic Performance," NBER Working Papers 14006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Leon Feinstein, 2007. "Sheepskin or Prozac: The Causal Effect of Education on Mental Health," Working Papers 200715, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Rozana Himaz, 2008. "Intrahousehold Allocation of Education Expenditure and Returns to Education: The Case of Sri Lanka," Economics Series Working Papers 393, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2008. "Islamic finance education at graduate level: Current position and challenges," MPRA Paper 8712, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Manasan, Rosario G. & Cuenca, Janet S. & Villanueva-Ruiz, Eden C., 2008. "Benefit Incidence of Public Spending on Education in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2008-08, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Mishra, SK, 2008. "Possibilities of quality enhancement in higher education by intensive use of information technology," MPRA Paper 8705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claro, Danny P. & Claro, Priscila & Lazzarini, Sergio G., 2007. "Networking and Developing Collaborative Alliances: The Impact of the Network on Joint Action," Insper Working Papers wpe_96, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Jon H. Fiva & Lars J. Kirkebøen, 2008. "Does the Housing Market React to New Information on School Quality?," Discussion Papers 541, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Lauren Cohen & Andrea Frazzini & Christopher Malloy, 2008. "Sell Side School Ties," NBER Working Papers 13973, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Guryan & Erik Hurst & Melissa Schettini Kearney, 2008. "Parental Education and Parental Time With Children," NBER Working Papers 13993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hernán Jaramillo Salazar & Carolina Lopera Oquendo & Carolina Albán Conto, 2008. "Carreras académicas. Utilización del CV para la modelación de carreras académicas y científicas," BORRADORES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 004671, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00277282_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore