Islamic Finance:Structure-objective mismatch and its consequences
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hasan, Zubair, 2010. "Islamic Finance:Sructure-objective mismatch and its consequences," MPRA Paper 21536, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bossanyi, Ervin, 1979. "UK primary energy consumption and the changing structure of final demand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 253-258, September.
- G. Boyd & J. F. McDonald & M. Ross & D. A. Hansont, 1987. "Separating the Changing Composition of U.S. Manufacturing Production from Energy Efficiency Improvements: A Divisia Index Approach," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 77-96.
- Soytas, Ugur & Sari, Ramazan, 2003. "Energy consumption and GDP: causality relationship in G-7 countries and emerging markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 33-37, January.
- Ang, BW, 1994. "Decomposition of industrial energy consumption : The energy intensity approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 163-174, July.
- Jenne, C. A. & Cattell, R. K., 1983. "Structural change and energy efficiency in industry," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 114-123, April.
- Ang, B. W., 1995. "Multilevel decomposition of industrial energy consumption," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 39-51, January.
- Ang, B. W. & Lee, S. Y., 1994. "Decomposition of industrial energy consumption : Some methodological and application issues," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 83-92, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shaukat, Mughees & Othman Alhabshi, Datuk, 2015. "Instability of Interest Bearing Debt Finance and the Islamic Finance Alternative By Mughees Shaukat & Datuk Othman Alhabshi," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 23, pages 29-84.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2010. "Dubai financial crisis: causes, bailout and after - a case study," MPRA Paper 26397, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Najeeb, Syed Faiq & Ibrahim, Shahul Hameed Mohamed, 2014. "Professionalizing the role of Shari'ah auditors: How Malaysia can generate economic benefits," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 91-109.
- Czerniak, Adam, 2010.
"Symptomy kryzysu globalnego a etyka gospodarcza religii światowych. Analiza porównawcza bankowości islamskiej i bankowości klasycznej w kontekście kryzysu finansowego
[The differences between the c," MPRA Paper 26971, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsKeywords: Islamic finance; convergence; Shari’ah compliance; credit creation; leverage; derivatives; financial crisis;
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2010-04-17 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2010-04-17 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2010-04-17 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:21726. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .