Fostering sustainable homeownership: a speech at the National Community Reinvestment Coalition Annual Meeting, Washington, D.C., March 14, 2008
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ben S. Bernanke, 2008. "Fostering sustainable homeownership: a speech at the National Community Reinvestment Coalition Annual Meeting, Washington, D.C., March 14, 2008," Speech 375, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Umer Chapra, 2014. "Morality and Justice in Islamic Economics and Finance," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15817.
- ., 2014. "Innovation and authenticity in Islamic finance," Chapters,in: Morality and Justice in Islamic Economics and Finance, chapter 6, pages 163-192 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Fillieule Renaud, 2013. "The Explanation of the Subprime Crisis According to the Austrian School: A Defense and Illustration," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 19(1), pages 101-136, June.
- ., 2014. "The global financial crisis: some suggestions for reform of the global financial system in the light of Islamic finance," Chapters,in: Morality and Justice in Islamic Economics and Finance, chapter 8, pages 239-264 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsSubprime mortgage ; Foreclosure ; Federal Reserve System;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgsq:384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .