Corporate Governance in Islamic Financial Institution (Occasional Paper)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wassim RAJHI & Slim A. HASSAIRI, 2013. "Islamic Banks And Financial Stability: A Comparative Empirical Analysis Between Mena And Southeast Asian Countries," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 37, pages 149-177.
- Ishaq Bhatti & Maria Bhatti, 2011. "Development of Legal Issues of Corporate Governance for Islamic Banking," Chapters,in: The Foundations of Islamic Banking, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Stefano Miani & Demeh Daradkah, 2009. "The Islamic Banking Industry in Jordan," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 16(3), pages 635-654, October.
- Siddiqi, Mohammad Nejatullah, 2006. "Islamic Banking And Finance In Theory And Practice: A Survey Of State Of The Art," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 13, pages 2-48.
- Waheed Akhter & Tajammal Hussain, 2012. "Takaful standards and customer perceptions affectingtakaful practices in Pakistan: a survey," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(3), pages 229-240, August.
- Ahmed, Habib, 2011.
"Risk Management Assessment Systems: An Application To Islamic Banks,"
Islamic Economic Studies,
The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 19, pages 63-86.
- Ahmed, Habib, 2011. "Risk Management Assessment Systems: An Application to Islamic Banks," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 19, pages 63-86.
- Chapra, Muhammad Umer, 2004. "COMMENNTS STAKEHOLDERS MODEL OF GOVERNANCE IN ISLAMIC ECONOMIC SYSTEM - Dr. Umer Chapra," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 11, pages 65-69.
- Mirzaei, Ali, 2011. "The Effect of Market Power on Stability and Performance of Islamic and Conventional Banks," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 18, pages 51-89.
- Zakaria Ali Aribi & Thankom Arun, 2015. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Islamic Financial Institutions (IFIs): Management Perceptions from IFIs in Bahrain," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 129(4), pages 785-794, July.
- Ahmed, Habib, 2011. "Shari’ah Governance Regimes for Islamic Finance: Types and Appraisal - I regimi di governance conformi alla shari’ah nella finanza islamica: tipologia e valutazione," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 64(4), pages 393-412.
- ., 2014. "Challenges facing the Islamic financial industry," Chapters,in: Morality and Justice in Islamic Economics and Finance, chapter 7, pages 193-238 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:eee:jocaae:v:11:y:2015:i:3:p:262-279 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hadri Kusuma & Ariza Ayumardani, 2016. "The Corporate Governance Efficiency And Islamic Bank Performance : An Indonesian Evidence," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 13(1), pages 111-120, June.
- Akhter, Waheed, 2010. "Risk management in Takaful," MPRA Paper 40005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdul-Rahman, Aisyah & Abdul Latif, Radziah & Muda, Ruhaini & Abdullah, Muhammad Azmi, 2014. "Failure and potential of profit-loss sharing contracts: A perspective of New Institutional, Economic (NIE) Theory," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 136-151.
- ., 2014. "Innovation and authenticity in Islamic finance," Chapters,in: Morality and Justice in Islamic Economics and Finance, chapter 6, pages 163-192 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Syed Ali, Salman, 2007. "Financial Distress And Bank Failure: Lessons From Closure Of Ihlas Finans In Turkey," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 14, pages 2-52.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:47:y:2017:i:c:p:39-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ataur Belal & Omneya Abdelsalam & Sardar Nizamee, 2015. "Ethical Reporting in Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited (1983–2010)," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 129(4), pages 769-784, July.
- repec:ris:isecst:0168 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abdelsalam, Omneya & Dimitropoulos, Panagiotis & Elnahass, Marwa & Leventis, Stergios, 2016. "Earnings management behaviors under different monitoring mechanisms: The case of Islamic and conventional banks," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 132(S), pages 155-173.
- ., 2014. "The case against interest: is it compelling?," Chapters,in: Morality and Justice in Islamic Economics and Finance, chapter 5, pages 137-162 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:eee:glofin:v:36:y:2018:i:c:p:78-95 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael T. Skully, 2011. "Corporate Governance and Islamic Banks," Chapters,in: The Foundations of Islamic Banking, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate Governance; Islamic Financial Institution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:irtiop:0093. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Division). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/irisbsa.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.