Differentiation of Market Risk Characteristics among Sharia Compliant and Conventional Equities listed on the Pakistani Capital Market - KSE 100 Index over a selective time period
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Khan, Tariqullah & Ahmed, Habib, 2001.
"Risk Management: An Analysis of Issues in Islamic Financial Industry (Occasional Paper),"
2001, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Khan, Tariqullah & Ahmed, Habib, 2001. "Risk Management: An Analysis of Issues in Islamic Financial Industry (Occasional Papers)," Occasional Papers 91, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Nasir M. Khilji, 1993. "The Behaviour of Stock Returns in an Emerging Market: A Case Study of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 32(4), pages 593-604.
- Shaikh, Salman, 2010. "Analysis of Stock Screening Principles in Islamic Mutual Funds Industry," MPRA Paper 19755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Seibel, Hans Dieter & Imady, Omar, 2006. "Principles and Products of Islamic Finance," Working Papers 2006,1, University of Cologne, Development Research Center.
- Escanciano, J. Carlos & Olmo, Jose, 2010.
"Backtesting Parametric Value-at-Risk With Estimation Risk,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 28(1), pages 36-51.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano & Jose Olmo, 2007. "Backtesting Parametric Value-at-Risk with Estimation Risk," Caepr Working Papers 2007-005_updated, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Husain, Fazal & UPPAL, Jamshed, 1999. "Stock Returns Volatility in an Emerging Market: The Pakistani Evidence," MPRA Paper 5270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bacha, Obiyathulla I., 2004. "Value Preservation through Risk Management - A Shariah Compliant Proposal for Equity Risk Management," MPRA Paper 12632, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2003.
- Khatkhatay, M. H. & Nisar, Shariq, 2007. "Shari[Ah Compliant Equity Investments: An Assessment Of Current Screening Norms," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 15, pages 48-76.
- repec:pje:journl:article1999ii is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-RMG-2013-12-06 (Risk Management)
- NEP-UPT-2013-12-06 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jmp:jm2013:phu395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://ideas.repec.org/jmp.html .