Differentiation of Market Risk Characteristics among Sharia Compliant and Conventional Equities listed on the Pakistani Capital Market - KSE 100 Index over a selective time period
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nasir M. Khilji, 1993. "The Behaviour of Stock Returns in an Emerging Market: A Case Study of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 32(4), pages 593-604.
- Shaikh, Salman, 2010. "Analysis of Stock Screening Principles in Islamic Mutual Funds Industry," MPRA Paper 19755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Seibel, Hans Dieter & Imady, Omar, 2006. "Principles and Products of Islamic Finance," Working Papers 2006,1, University of Cologne, Development Research Center.
- Khan, Tariqullah & Ahmed, Habib, 2001.
"Risk Management: An Analysis of Issues in Islamic Financial Industry (Occasional Papers),"
91, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Khan, Tariqullah & Ahmed, Habib, 2001. "Risk Management: An Analysis of Issues in Islamic Financial Industry (Occasional Paper)," Occasional Papers 2001, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Escanciano, J. Carlos & Olmo, Jose, 2010.
"Backtesting Parametric Value-at-Risk With Estimation Risk,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 28(1), pages 36-51.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano & Jose Olmo, 2007. "Backtesting Parametric Value-at-Risk with Estimation Risk," Caepr Working Papers 2007-005_updated, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Husain, Fazal & UPPAL, Jamshed, 1999. "Stock Returns Volatility in an Emerging Market: The Pakistani Evidence," MPRA Paper 5270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bacha, Obiyathulla I., 2004. "Value Preservation through Risk Management - A Shariah Compliant Proposal for Equity Risk Management," MPRA Paper 12632, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2003.
- Khatkhatay, M. H. & Nisar, Shariq, 2007. "Shari[Ah Compliant Equity Investments: An Assessment Of Current Screening Norms," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 15, pages 48-76.
- repec:pje:journl:article1999ii is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-RMG-2013-12-06 (Risk Management)
- NEP-UPT-2013-12-06 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jmp:jm2013:phu395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://ideas.repec.org/jmp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.