Value Preservation through Risk Management - A Shariah Compliant Proposal for Equity Risk Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- International Monetary Fund, 2002. "Islamic Financial Institutions and Products in the Global Financial System; Key Issues in Risk Management and Challenges Ahead," IMF Working Papers 02/192, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Syed Adeel Hussain, 2013. "Differentiation of Market Risk Characteristics among Sharia Compliant and Conventional Equities listed on the Pakistani Capital Market - KSE 100 Index over a selective time period," 2013 Papers phu395, Job Market Papers.
- Mustapha, Ishaq Muhammad & Masih, Mansur, 2017. "Dynamics of islamic stock market returns and exchange rate movements in the ASEAN Countries in a regime-switching environment: Implications for the islamic investors and risk hedgers," MPRA Paper 82218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsShariah compliant; equity risk management;
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- D69 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Other
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12632. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .