Report NEP-UPT-2013-12-06This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Dillenberger & Uzi Segal, 2013. "Skewed Noise," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 843, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 26 Jul 2016.
- Gollier, Christian & Hammitt, James K. & Treich, Nicolas, 2013. "Risk and Choice: A Research Saga," IDEI Working Papers 804, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Sigrid K\"allblad, 2013. "Risk- and ambiguity-averse portfolio optimization with quasiconcave utility functionals," Papers 1311.7419, arXiv.org.
- Piolatto, Amedeo & Rablen, Matthew D., 2013. "Prospect Theory and Tax Evasion: A Reconsideration of the Yitzhaki Puzzle," IZA Discussion Papers 7760, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ilya Zutler, 2013. "Probabilistic extention of the cumulative prospect theory," HSE Working papers WP BRP 33/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- OMORI Mika, 2013. "The Utility of Expressive Writing as Self-Help to Reduce Psychosocial Stress (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 13076, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Osberghaus, Daniel, 2013. "Prospect theory, mitigation and adaptation to climate change," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-091, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Xiaonan Liu & Jeffrey T. LaFrance & Hayley H. Chouinard & Thomas L. Marsh, 2013. "A Generalized Utility Model with Binding Non-Negativity Constraints: Demand for Beer," 2013 Papers pli830, Job Market Papers.
- Syed Adeel Hussain, 2013. "Differentiation of Market Risk Characteristics among Sharia Compliant and Conventional Equities listed on the Pakistani Capital Market - KSE 100 Index over a selective time period," 2013 Papers phu395, Job Market Papers.