Diversity in the regulation of Islamic Financial Institutions
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Douglas D. Evanoff & Larry D. Wall, 2000.
"Subordinated debt and bank capital reform,"
Working Paper Series
WP-00-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Calomiris, Charles W., 1999. "Building an incentive-compatible safety net," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(10), pages 1499-1519, October.
- Hennie Van Greuning & Sonja Brajovic Bratanovic, 2003. "Analyzing and Managing Banking Risk : A Framework for Assessing Corporate Governance and Financial Risk Management, Second Edition," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14949, October.
- Simon Archer & Rifaat Abdel Karim & Talla Al-Deehani, 1998. "Financial Contracting, Governance Structures and the Accounting Regulation of Islamic Banks: An Analysis in Terms of Agency Theory and Transaction Cost Economics," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 149-170, June.
- Robert C. Merton, 1995.
"Financial Innovation and the Management and Regulation of Financial Institutions,"
NBER Working Papers
5096, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Merton, Robert C., 1995. "Financial innovation and the management and regulation of financial institutions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 461-481, June.
- Sunil Sharma & Ralph Chami & Mohsin S. Khan, 2003. "Emerging Issues in Banking Regulation," IMF Working Papers 03/101, International Monetary Fund.
- Luca Errico & Mitra Farahbaksh, 1998. "Islamic Banking: Issues in Prudential Regulations and Supervision," IMF Working Papers 98/30, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2002. "Islamic Financial Institutions and Products in the Global Financial System: Key Issues in Risk Management and Challenges Ahead," IMF Working Papers 02/192, International Monetary Fund.
- Khan, M. Fahim, 1994. "Comparative Economics Of Some Islamic Financing Techniques," Journal of Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 2, pages 35-68.
- Cem Karacadag & Animesh Shrivastava, 2000. "The Role of Subordinated Debt in Market Discipline: The Case of Emerging Markets," IMF Working Papers 00/215, International Monetary Fund.
- Mohsin S. Khan, 1986. "Islamic Interest-Free Banking: A Theoretical Analysis (Le systÃ¨me bancaire islamique: analyse thÃ©orique d'un systÃ¨me qui ne fait pas appel Ã l'intÃ©rÃªt) (La prohibiciÃ³n islÃ¡mica de los intereses," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 33(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Karim, Rifaat Ahmed Abdel, 2001. "International accounting harmonization, banking regulation, and Islamic banks," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 169-193, 05.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:quaeco:v:46:y:2007:i:5:p:778-800. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.