Diversity in the regulation of Islamic Financial Institutions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Simon Archer & Rifaat Abdel Karim & Talla Al-Deehani, 1998. "Financial Contracting, Governance Structures and the Accounting Regulation of Islamic Banks: An Analysis in Terms of Agency Theory and Transaction Cost Economics," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 2(2), pages 149-170, June.
- Hennie Van Greuning & Sonja Brajovic Bratanovic, 2003. "Analyzing and Managing Banking Risk : A Framework for Assessing Corporate Governance and Financial Risk Management, Second Edition," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14949.
- Douglas D. Evanoff & Larry D. Wall, 2000.
"Subordinated debt and bank capital reform,"
Working Paper Series
WP-00-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Douglas D. Evanoff & Larry D. Wall, 2000. "Subordinated debt and bank capital reform," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2000-24, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Cem Karacadag & Animesh Shrivastava, 2000. "The Role of Subordinated Debt in Market Discipline; The Case of Emerging Markets," IMF Working Papers 00/215, International Monetary Fund.
- Khan, M. Fahim, 1994. "Comparative Economics Of Some Islamic Financing Techniques," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 2, pages 35-68.
- Merton, Robert C., 1995. "Financial innovation and the management and regulation of financial institutions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 461-481, June.
- Robert C. Merton, 1995. "Financial Innovation and the Management and Regulation of Financial Institutions," NBER Working Papers 5096, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mohsin S. Khan, 1986. "Islamic Interest-Free Banking: A Theoretical Analysis (Le systÃ¨me bancaire islamique: analyse thÃ©orique d'un systÃ¨me qui ne fait pas appel Ã l'intÃ©rÃªt) (La prohibiciÃ³n islÃ¡mica de los intereses," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 33(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Sunil Sharma & Ralph Chami & Mohsin S. Khan, 2003. "Emerging Issues in Banking Regulation," IMF Working Papers 03/101, International Monetary Fund.
- Luca Errico & Mitra Farahbaksh, 1998. "Islamic Banking; Issues in Prudential Regulations and Supervision," IMF Working Papers 98/30, International Monetary Fund.
- Karim, Rifaat Ahmed Abdel, 2001. "International accounting harmonization, banking regulation, and Islamic banks," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 169-193, 05.
- Calomiris, Charles W., 1999. "Building an incentive-compatible safety net," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(10), pages 1499-1519, October.
- International Monetary Fund, 2002. "Islamic Financial Institutions and Products in the Global Financial System; Key Issues in Risk Management and Challenges Ahead," IMF Working Papers 02/192, International Monetary Fund. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)