Evidence on agency-contractual problems in mudarabah financing operations by Islamic banks
In: Islamic Banking and Finance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bec:imsber:v:6:y:2014:i:2:p:47-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shaikh, Salman Ahmed, 2011. "A critical analysis of Mudarabah & a new approach to equity financing in Islamic finance," MPRA Paper 19697, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bec:imsber:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:1-32 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adil EL Fakir & Mohamed Tkiouat, 2016. "Single or Menu Contracting: A Game Theory Application of the Hersanyi Model to Mudaraba Financing," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(1), pages 221-230.
- Shaikh, Salman ahmed, 2014. "Towards a Sustainable Islamic Microfinance Model in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 68748, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martha A. Starr & Rasim Yilmaz, 2007.
"Bank Runs in Emerging-Market Economies: Evidence from Turkey's Special Finance Houses,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 1112-1132, April.
- Martha A. Starr & Rasim Yilmaz, 2006. "Bank Runs in Emerging-Market Economies: Evidence from Turkey’s Special Finance Houses," Working Papers 2006-08, American University, Department of Economics.
- Azmat, Saad & Skully, Michael & Brown, Kym, 2015. "Can Islamic banking ever become Islamic?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 253-272.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:2499_4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.