Sources of Public Finance in an Islamic Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Haque, Nadeem ul & Mirakhor, Abbas, 1999. "The Design of Instruments For Government Finance in An Islamic Economy," MPRA Paper 56028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- International Monetary Fund, 1998. "The Design of Instruments for Government Finance in an Islamic Economy," IMF Working Papers 98/54, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Finance; Taxation; Expenditure; Fiscsl Policy; Deficit Financing; Zakat; Redistribution.;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2010-06-11 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2010-06-11 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2010-06-11 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:22998. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .