Interest Based Financial Intermediation: Analysis and Solutions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Haque, Nadeem ul & Mirakhor, Abbas, 1999. "The Design of Instruments For Government Finance in An Islamic Economy," MPRA Paper 56028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Easterly, William, 2002. "How Did Heavily Indebted Poor Countries Become Heavily Indebted? Reviewing Two Decades of Debt Relief," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 1677-1696, October.
- Mirakhor, Abbas, 1996. "Cost Of Capital And Investment In A Non-Interest Economy," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 4, pages 35-47.
- Zaman, Arshad & Zaman, Asad, 2001. "Interest And The Modern Economy," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 8, pages 61-74.
- Hanif, M. Nadim & Sheikh, Salman, 2009. "Central banking and monetary management in islamic financial environment," MPRA Paper 22907, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 May 2010.
- Betsy Jane Clary, 2011. "Institutional Usury and the Banks," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 69(4), pages 419-438, December.
More about this item
KeywordsInterest; Usury; Islamic Finance; Islamic Banking; Financial Intermediation; Economic Justice;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:42500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.