Central banking and monetary management in islamic financial environment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shaikh, Salman, 2012. "Interest Based Financial Intermediation: Analysis and Solutions," MPRA Paper 42500, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Uddin, Md Akther, 2014. "Can GDP growth rate be used as a benchmark instrument for Islamic monetary policy?," MPRA Paper 67696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Uddin, Md Akther & Halim, Asyraf, 2015. "Islamic monetary policy: Is there an alternative of interest rate?," MPRA Paper 67697, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Jun 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsIslamic Finance; Central Bank; Interest Rate; Nominal Income Targeting;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2010-06-04 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CBA-2010-06-04 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CWA-2010-06-04 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2010-06-04 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-06-04 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:22907. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .