Report NEP-CBA-2010-06-04This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Alexander Mihailov issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CBA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Russell Cooper & Hubert Kempf & Dan Peled, 2010. "Insulation Impossible: Fiscal Spillovers in a Monetary Union," Economics Working Papers ECO2010/20, European University Institute.
- Hess T. Chung & Michael T. Kiley & Jean-Philippe Laforte, 2010. "Documentation of the Estimated, Dynamic, Optimization-based (EDO) model of the U.S. economy: 2010 version," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-29, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Massimo Guidolin & Daniel L. Thornton, 2010. "Predictions of short-term rates and the expectations hypothesis," Working Papers 2010-013, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Junior Maih, 2010. "Conditional forecasts in DSGE models," Working Paper 2010/07, Norges Bank.
- Giuseppe Bertola & Aurelijus Dabušinskas & Marco Hoeberichts & Mario Izquierdo & Claudia Kwapil & Jérémi Montornès & Daniel Radowski, 2010. "Price, wage and employment response to shocks : evidence from the WDN survey," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2010-07, Bank of Estonia, revised 26 May 2010.
- Giuseppe Ferrero & Alessandro Secchi, 2010. "Central bank’s macroeconomic projections and learning," NBP Working Papers 72, Narodowy Bank Polski.
- Stephen Cecchetti & Ingo Fender & Kostas Patrick McGuire, 2010. "Toward a global risk map," BIS Working Papers 309, Bank for International Settlements.
- Kobayashi, Teruyoshi & Muto, Ichiro, 2010. "A note on expectational stability under non-zero trend inflation," MPRA Paper 22952, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hyunsok Kim & Ronald MacDonald, 2010. "Equilibrium exchange rate determination and multiple structural changes," Working Papers 2010_14, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Linda S. Goldberg, 2010. "Global banks and international shock transmission: evidence from the crisis," Staff Reports 446, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Mengmeng Guo & Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle, 2010. "Adaptive Interest Rate Modelling," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-029, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Carl Chiarella & Roberto Dieci & Xue-Zhong He, 2010. "Time-Varying Beta: A Boundedly Rational Equilibrium Approach," Research Paper Series 275, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Arend, Mario, 2010. "Financial Shocks, Financial Frictions and Financial Intermediaries in DSGE Models: Comments on the Recent Literature," MPRA Paper 22957, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kathryn M.E. Dominguez & Rasmus Fatum & Pavel Vacek, 2010. "Does Foreign Exchange Reserve Decumulation Lead to Currency Appreciation?," EPRU Working Paper Series 2010-06, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Ana Beatriz Galvao & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2010. "Endogenous Monetary Policy Regimes and the Great Moderation," Economics Working Papers ECO2010/22, European University Institute.
- Pierre-Daniel G. Sarte, 2010. "Learning about informational rigidities from sectoral data and diffusion indices," Working Paper 10-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Bigio, Saki, 2010. "Liquidity Shocks and the Business Cycle," Working Papers 2010-005, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Kishor N. Kundan, 2010. "The Superiority of Greenbook Forecasts and the Role of Recessions," NBP Working Papers 74, Narodowy Bank Polski.
- OKIMOTO, Tatsuyoshi & 沖本, 竜義 & SHIMOTSU, Katsumi & 下津, 克己, 2010. "Decline in the Persistence of Real Exchange Rates : But Not Sufficient for Purchasing Power Parity," Discussion Papers 2010-06, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Luis M. Viceira & Ricardo Gimeno, 2010. "The euro as a reserve currency for global investors," Working Papers 1014, Banco de España.
- Maurice J. Roche & Michael J. Moore, 2010. "For Rich or for Poor: When does Uncovered Interest Parity Hold?," Working Papers 015, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Silvia Gabrieli, 2010. "The functioning of the European interbank market during the 2007-08 financial crisis," CEIS Research Paper 158, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 28 May 2010.
- Yu-chin Chen & Kwok Ping Tsang, 2009. "A Macro-Finance Approach to Exchange Rate Determination," Working Papers UWEC-2009-24-R, University of Washington, Department of Economics, revised May 2010.
- Sá, F. & Viani, F., 2010. "Shifts in Portfolio Preferences of International Investors: An Application to Sovereign Wealth Funds," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1029, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Karsten Staehr, 2010. "Inflation in the New EU Countries from Central and Eastern Europe : Theories and panel data estimations," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2010-06, Bank of Estonia, revised 26 May 2010.
- Hilde Bjørnland & Karsten Gerdrup & Christie Smith & Anne Sofie Jore & Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2010. "Weights and pools for a Norwegian density combination," Working Paper 2010/06, Norges Bank.
- Mustafa Caglayan & Omar S. Dahi & Firat Demir, 2010. "Trade Flows, Exchange Rate Uncertainty and Financial Depth: Evidence from 28 Emerging Countries," Working Papers 2010011, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised May 2010.
- Janine Aron & John Muellbauer & Anthony Murphy, 2010. "Credit, Housing Collateral and Consumption: Evidence from the UK, Japan and the US," Economics Series Working Papers 487, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Kahn, Charles M., 2009. "Collateral Policy in a World of Round-the-Clock Payment," Working Papers 10-0100, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2010. "The Simple Macroeconomics of Fiscal Austerity, Public Sector Debt and Deflation," IMK Working Paper 8-2010, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay & Sethy, Anmol & Balasubramaniam, Vimal, 2010. "The exchange rate regime in Asia: From crisis to crisis," Working Papers 10/69, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Burgelman, Robert A., 2009. "Combining Grounded Theorizing and Historical Methods: A Proposal to Strengthen the Power of Qualitative Research," Research Papers 2045, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Bernardo Maggi & Eleonora Cavallaro & Marcella Mulino, 2010. "Financial Fragility and Currency Crisis: a Macrodynamical Revisitation of the Argentina’s Experience," Working Papers - Dipartimento di Economia 8, Dipartimento di Economia, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2010.
- Eliana González, 2010. "Bayesian Model Averaging. An Application to Forecast Inflation in Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 007013, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Monique Reid & Stan du Plessis, 2010. "Loud and clear? Can we hear when the SARB speaks?," Working Papers 11/2010, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Hanif, M. Nadim & Sheikh, Salman, 2009. "Central banking and monetary management in islamic financial environment," MPRA Paper 22907, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 May 2010.