Financial Fragility and Currency Crisis: a Macrodynamical Revisitation of the Argentina’s Experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maggi, Bernardo & Padoan, Pier Carlo & Guerrieri, Paolo, 2009. "A continuous time model of European growth, integration and technology diffusion: The role of distance," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 631-640, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cavallaro, Eleonora & Maggi, Bernardo & Mulino, Marcella, 2011. "The macrodynamics of financial fragility within a hard peg arrangement," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 2164-2173, September.
- Maggi Bernardo & Cavallaro Eleonora & Mulino Marcella, 2012. "The Macrodynamics of External Overborrowing and Systemic Instability in a Small Open Economy," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 16(2), pages 1-27, April.
More about this item
KeywordsCurrency Board; Financial Crisis; Monetary policy; Continuous Time Econometrics; Stability; Sensitivity;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2010-06-04 (Central Banking)
- NEP-IFN-2010-06-04 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2010-06-04 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-06-04 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:des:wpaper:18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Sardoni). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferosit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.