Inflation in the New EU Countries from Central and Eastern Europe : Theories and panel data estimations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lein, Sarah M. & León-Ledesma, Miguel A. & Nerlich, Carolin, 2008.
"How is real convergence driving nominal convergence in the new EU Member States?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 227-248, March.
- Lein-Rupprecht, Sarah M. & Nerlich, Carolin & León-Ledesma, Miguel A., 2007. "How is real convergence driving nominal convergence in the new EU Member States?," Working Paper Series 827, European Central Bank.
- Paul De Grauwe & Gunther Schnabl, 2008. "Exchange Rate Stability, Inflation, and Growth in (South) Eastern and Central Europe," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 530-549, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Novák, Zsuzsanna, 2014. "Monetáris politika, infláció és gazdasági növekedés Kelet-Közép- és Délkelet-Európában [Monetary policy, inflation and economic growth in Central and South Eastern Europe]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(7), pages 923-942.
- Piotr Lewandowski & Marek Antosiewicz & Jan Baran & Iga Magda & Monika Potoczna & Maciej Lis & Joanna Tyrowicz & Agnieszka Kaminska & Jan Hagemejer & Karol Pogorzelski, 2013. "Employment in Poland 2012. Labour Market During the Recovery from the Crisis," Books and Reports published by IBS, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych, number zwp2012 edited by Piotr Lewandowski & Iga Magda, january.
- Czudaj, Robert, 2011. "P-star in times of crisis - Forecasting inflation for the euro area," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 390-407, September.
- Davtyan Azat, 2014. "GMM Estimation and Shapiro-Francia Normality Test: A Case Study of CEE Economies," International Journal of Economic Sciences, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(1), pages 12-26.
- Arkady Gevorkyan & Willi Semmler, 2016.
"Macroeconomic variables and the sovereign risk premia in EMU, non-EMU EU, and developed countries,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 43(1), pages 1-35, February.
- Arkady Gevorkyan & Willi Semmler, 2016. "Macroeconomic variables and the sovereign risk premia in EMU, non-EMU EU, and developed countries," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 43(1), pages 1-35, February.
More about this item
Keywordsinflation; inflation theories; real and nominal convergence; inflation determinants;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- P24 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - National Income, Product, and Expenditure; Money; Inflation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2010-06-04 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2010-06-04 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2010-06-04 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-06-04 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2010-06-04 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eea:boewps:wp2010-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peeter Luikmel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epgovee.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.