Inflation in the New EU Countries from Central and Eastern Europe : Theories and panel data estimations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lein, Sarah M. & León-Ledesma, Miguel A. & Nerlich, Carolin, 2008.
"How is real convergence driving nominal convergence in the new EU Member States?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 227-248, March.
- Lein-Rupprecht, Sarah M. & Nerlich, Carolin & León-Ledesma, Miguel A., 2007. "How is real convergence driving nominal convergence in the new EU Member States?," Working Paper Series 827, European Central Bank.
- Paul De Grauwe & Gunther Schnabl, 2008. "Exchange Rate Stability, Inflation, and Growth in (South) Eastern and Central Europe," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 530-549, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Novák, Zsuzsanna, 2014.
"Monetáris politika, infláció és gazdasági növekedés Kelet-Közép- és Délkelet-Európában
[Monetary policy, inflation and economic growth in Central and South Eastern Europe]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(7), pages 923-942.
- Arkady Gevorkyan & Willi Semmler, 2016.
"Macroeconomic variables and the sovereign risk premia in EMU, non-EMU EU, and developed countries,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 43(1), pages 1-35, February.
- Arkady Gevorkyan & Willi Semmler, 2016. "Macroeconomic variables and the sovereign risk premia in EMU, non-EMU EU, and developed countries," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 43(1), pages 1-35, February.
- Czudaj, Robert, 2011. "P-star in times of crisis - Forecasting inflation for the euro area," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 390-407, September.
More about this item
Keywordsinflation; inflation theories; real and nominal convergence; inflation determinants;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- P24 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - National Income, Product, and Expenditure; Money; Inflation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-06-04 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2010-06-04 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2010-06-04 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-06-04 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2010-06-04 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eea:boewps:wp2010-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peeter Luikmel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epgovee.html .