Convergence and Heterogeneity in Euro Based Economies: Stability and Dynamics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Delphine Irac & Jimmy Lopez, 2015.
"Euro area structural convergence? A multi-criterion cluster analysis,"
CEPII research center, issue 143, pages 1-22.
- Irac, D. & Lopez, J., 2013. "Euro area structural convergence? A multi-criterion cluster analysis," Working papers 470, Banque de France.
- Delphine Irac & Jimmy Lopez, 2015. "Euro Area Structural Convergence? A Multi-Criterion Cluster Analysis," Post-Print halshs-01227965, HAL.
- Lein, Sarah M. & León-Ledesma, Miguel A. & Nerlich, Carolin, 2008.
"How is real convergence driving nominal convergence in the new EU Member States?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 227-248, March.
- Lein-Rupprecht, Sarah M. & Nerlich, Carolin & León-Ledesma, Miguel A., 2007. "How is real convergence driving nominal convergence in the new EU Member States?," Working Paper Series 827, European Central Bank.
- Bennett, Colin J., 1991. "What Is Policy Convergence and What Causes It?," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(02), pages 215-233, April.
- Hugh Rockoff, 1999.
"How Long Did It Take the United States to Become an Optimal Currency Area?,"
Departmental Working Papers
199910, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Hugh Rockoff, 2000. "How Long Did It Take the United States to Become an Optimal Currency Area?," NBER Historical Working Papers 0124, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Barro, 1991.
"Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 407-443.
- Robert J. Barro, 1989. "Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries," NBER Working Papers 3120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, R.J., 1989. "Economic Growth In A Cross Section Of Countries," RCER Working Papers 201, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Andrew T. Young & Matthew J. Higgins & Daniel Levy, 2008.
"Sigma Convergence versus Beta Convergence: Evidence from U.S. County-Level Data,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(5), pages 1083-1093, August.
- Andrew T. Young & Matthew J. Higgins & Daniel Levy, 2003. "Sigma Convergence Versus Beta Convergence: Evidence from U.S. County-Level Data," Working Papers 2003-06, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Young, Andrew & Higgins, Matthew & Levy, Daniel, 2007. "Sigma Convergence versus Beta Convergence: Evidence from U.S. County-Level Data," MPRA Paper 2714, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew Young & Matthew Higgins & Daniel Levy, 2005. "Sigma-Convergence Versus Beta-Convergence: Evidence from U.S. County-Level Data," Macroeconomics 0505008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mihály Borsi & Norbert Metiu, 2015.
"The evolution of economic convergence in the European Union,"
Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 657-681, March.
- Borsi, Mihály Tamás & Metiu, Norbert, 2013. "The evolution of economic convergence in the European Union," Discussion Papers 28/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Martin Grančay & Ērika Šumilo & Jolita Vveinhardt, 2015. "Trade in Central and Eastern European Countries Ten Years after Their EU Accession – Is There Convergence?," Society and Economy, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 37(4), pages 443-460, December.
- Michele Caputo & Francesco Forte, 2015. "Difficult Convergence among the Five Main European Union Countries and the Crisis of the Euro Area," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 43(4), pages 415-430, December.
- Isabell Koske & Isabelle Wanner & Rosamaria Bitetti & Omar Barbiero, 2015. "The 2013 update of the OECD's database on product market regulation: Policy insights for OECD and non-OECD countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1200, OECD Publishing.
- Akhtar Akhtar Hossain, 2000. "Convergence of Per Capita Output Levels Across Regions of Bangladesh, 1982-97," IMF Working Papers 00/121, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordseuro; convergence; cluster analysis; QCA;
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
- F - International Economics
- I - Health, Education, and Welfare
- J - Labor and Demographic Economics
- O - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jecomi:v:4:y:2016:i:3:p:16-:d:75992. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.