Iran: Past, Present and the Future
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence H. White (ed.), 1993. "Free Banking," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 615, November.
- Zangeneh, Hamid, 2007. "An Estimate of Iran’s Underground Economy: A Monetary Approach," MPRA Paper 26619, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Hamid Zangeneh, 2006. "Saving, Investment, and Growth: A Causality Test," Iranian Economic Review (IER), Faculty of Economics,University of Tehran.Tehran,Iran, vol. 11(2), pages 165-175, spring.
More about this item
KeywordsIran; economic growth; economy; inflation; international trade; investment;
- F00 - International Economics - - General - - - General
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ARA-2010-11-13 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2010-11-13 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HIS-2010-11-13 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:26283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.