Iran: Past, Present and the Future
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence H. White (ed.), 1993. "Free Banking," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 615, April.
- Zangeneh, Hamid, 2007. "An Estimate of Iran’s Underground Economy: A Monetary Approach," MPRA Paper 26619, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Zangeneh, Hamid, 2006. "Saving, Investment and Growth: A Causality Test," MPRA Paper 26806, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Hamid Zangeneh, 2006. "Saving, Investment, and Growth: A Causality Test," Iranian Economic Review, Economics faculty of Tehran university, vol. 11(2), pages 165-175, spring.
More about this item
KeywordsIran; economic growth; economy; inflation; international trade; investment;
- F00 - International Economics - - General - - - General
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2010-11-13 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2010-11-13 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HIS-2010-11-13 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:26283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .