An Ideal Islamic Economic System: A Gone Case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shaikh, Salman Ahmed, 2010. "Proposal for a New Economic Framework Based On Islamic Principles," MPRA Paper 23000, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seho, Mirzet & Alaaabed, Alaa & Masih, Mansur, 2016. "Risk-Sharing Financing of Islamic Banks: Better Shielded Against Interest Rate Risk?," MPRA Paper 82558, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsIslamic Finance; Islamic Economics; Welfare Economics; Experimental Economics; Heterodox Economics; Zakat; Fiscal Redistribution;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2010-11-27 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2010-11-27 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HPE-2010-11-27 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:26701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .