Report NEP-CWA-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Bibhu Prasad Nayak issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2011. "An analysis of Turkish hydropower policy," MPRA Paper 26791, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Gal & Mimi Ajzenstadt & Asher Ben-Arieh & Roni Holler & Nadine Zielinsky, 2010. "Israeli Child Policy and Outcomes," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 104, OECD Publishing.
- Al-mulali, Usama & Che Sab, Normee, 2010. "Oil Shocks and Kuwait’s Dinar Exchange Rate: the Dutch Disease Effect," MPRA Paper 26844, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adriana Kemp, 2010. "Reforming Policies on Foreign Workers in Israel," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 103, OECD Publishing.
- Shaikh, Salman, 2010. "An Ideal Islamic Economic System: A Gone Case," MPRA Paper 26701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rauf Gönenç & Saygin Sahinöz & Ozge Tuncel, 2010. "Turkey's Improving Integration with the Global Capital Market: Impacts on Risk Premia and Capital Costs," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 812, OECD Publishing.
- Arjomandi, Amir & Valadkhani, Abbas, 2010. "Banks’ Efficiency and Productivity Analysis Using the Hicks-Moorsteen Approach: A Case Study of Iran," Economics Working Papers wp10-11, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Eric Neumayer, 2010. "Arab-Related Bilateral and Multilateral Sources of Development Finance: Issues, Trends, and the Way Forward," Working Papers id:3184, eSocialSciences.
- Kamal, Mona, 2010.
"الإطار النظرى للتنسيق بين السياستين المالية والنقدية
[The Theoretical Framework for the Coordination of Fiscal and Monetary Polices]," MPRA Paper 26856, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarıbaş, Hakan, 2010. "The impact of ethic formation on individual income," MPRA Paper 26825, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2010. "Bypassing Russia: Nabucco project and its implications for the European gas security," MPRA Paper 26793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Annez, Patricia & Bertaud, Alain & Patel, Bimal & Phatak, V. K., 2010. "Working with the market : a new approach to reducing urban slums in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5475, The World Bank.
- Benjamin, Dwayne & Brandt, Loren & Giles, John, 2010. "Did higher inequality impede growth in rural China ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5483, The World Bank.
- Matthias Doepke & MichÃ¨le Tertilt, 2010. "Does Female Empowerment Promote Economic Development?," Working Papers id:3189, eSocialSciences.
- S. Irudaya Rajan & B.A. Prakash & K. C. Zachariah, 2010. "Gulf Migration Study: Employment, Wages and Working Conditions of Kerala Emigrants in the United Arab Emirates," Working Papers id:3185, eSocialSciences.
- Li Shu & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2010. "The level of human capital in innovative firms located in China. Is foreign capital relevant?," FEP Working Papers 391, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.