Report NEP-HPE-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandro Lanteri, 2010. "The Economic Ethics of Ezra Pound," ICER Working Papers 25-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Alain Marciano, 2010. "Calabresi, "law and economics" and the Coase theorem," ICER Working Papers 26-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Jack Vromen, 2010. "Heterogeneous Economic Evolution: A Different View on Darwinizing Evolutionary Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2010-15, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Thomas, Alex M, 2010. "Models and Economists: A Methodological Note," MPRA Paper 26837, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gerald Epstein & Jessica Carrick-Hagenbarth, 2010. "Financial Economists, Financial Interests and Dark Corners of the Meltdown: It’s Time to Set Ethical Standards for the Economics Profession," Working Papers wp239_revised, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Michels, Dr. Gerd, 2010.
"Nachhaltigkeit und Ordnungspolitik in der Krise
[Sustainability and Order Policy in Crisis]," MPRA Paper 26715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michel Balinski & Rida Laraki, 2010. "Judge:Don't Vote!," Working Papers hal-00536968, HAL.
- Shaikh, Salman, 2010. "An Ideal Islamic Economic System: A Gone Case," MPRA Paper 26701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lluka, Valon, 2010. "Business Ethics: Some Theoretical Issues," MPRA Paper 26716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernando M. Aragon & Juan Pablo Rud, 2010. "Natural Resources and Local Economic Development: Evidence from a Peruvian Gold Mine," Discussion Papers dp10-04, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00536318_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- "Christian Pippan" /, 2001. "International Law, Domestic Political Orders, and the ‘Democratic Imperative’: Has Democracy Finally Emerged as a Global Legal Entitlement?," Jean Monnet Working Papers 2, Jean Monnet Chair.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Jun Yu, 2010. "A Conversation with Eric Ghysels Co-President of the Society for Financial Econometrics," Working Papers 15-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Ed Hopkins, 2010. "Competitive Altruism, Mentalizing and Signalling," ESE Discussion Papers 197, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.